What You Need to Pack
We don't want you to miss out on any of the fun! Below is a list of suggested items to bring along for the weekend adventure.
- A tent, if you have one! (if not, you are welcome to stay in the boathouse)
- Sleeping bag, mat or blow-up mattress (mattress is highly recommended!)
- A sleep mask or earplugs, if you're a light sleeper (especially helpful if you are sleeping in the boathouse!)
- Warm, warm, warm and toasty clothes (Holly is bringing a heating blanket, repeat campers know whats up!)
- Active wear for Saturday's activities
- Sneakers for Saturday's activities
- Sandals for walking around camp grounds (bonus points for watershoes!)
- Warm, comfy clothes for when it cools down at night (x2 because you'll smell like campfire on Friday)
- Extra warm clothes to layer on top of the warm clothes above (burr!)
- Extra warm socks (just in case)
- A sweatshirt or jacket (something you can sleep in or to keep toasty)
- Clean PJs
- Don't forget clean underwear!
- Raincoat, just in case
- Yoga mat, for Saturday morning
- Flashlight, headlamp, or both
- Beach towel
- Swimsuit, there will be sun, bring it even if you think you might not swim!
- Your journal or book, if you want to recharge
- Stationary and envelopes, if you want to send letters home
- Board games, if you have Bohnanza, BRING IT!
- Any snacks or beverages, if you want anything specific!
- Bug spray, bug spray, BUG SPRAY
- Face wash
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- A towel - for your face
- Biodegradable soap - if you want to take a soapdip!